Skip To Content

You are here:  Alumni  

Former WSCC students: complete this form to request your WSCC account be reactivated.

The information that you provide must be an exact match in our database.

If your name has changed since you were a WSCC student, please use your former name.

The HelpDesk will send an email to the email address you have provided. Instructions about logging into your account will be provided in the email. 

NOTE: If you are a current WSCC student, faculty, or staff - please use the Password Management Self Service to reset your password.


First Name


Last Name


Birth Date


Last four digits of your Social Security Number XXX-XX-


Personal email address


Re-enter email address:


Contact Phone #


NOTE: If your account has HOLDS, such as Business Office due to non payment, you may not have permissions to view your Grades, or Transcripts.

NOTE: This process will only reset your account giving you access to If your intention is to ReApply and return to WSCC as a student, please complete the Application for Admission.


Request Official Transcripts

You may request your Official Transcript from the National Student Clearinghouse.

Electronic, PDF transcripts are free of charge.
Printed, paper copes of transcripts have an associated fee and can be ordered using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been fulfilled.

  • To order official transcripts at the National Student Clearinghouse
  • The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fee, if applicable. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
  • Order update will be e-mailed and/or texted to you. You can also track your order online.

* More information about Official Transcripts.

Questions may be directed to the Student Records office at 231-843-5510 or